Carbide’s electrical engineering team can work with you to create custom electronics either as stand-alone projects or as components of a larger electro-mechanical system. Our team has experience in low frequency (sub-1GHz) digital electronics with an emphasis on embedded systems and micro-controller focused platforms. We are particularly familiar with the following technologies:
- Serial communications protocols (RS-232, RS-485, CAN, I2C, SPI, etc)
- Integrator circuit sensing technologies (accelerometers, gyroscopes, hall-effect sensors, etc)
- USB 1.0 and 2.0 connectivity
- ARM based microcontrollers (TI Stellaris, Freescale Kinetis, ST STM32, etc)
- GNU toolchains and build system for embedded processors
- Low frequency RF systems (< 1GHz)
In addition we can do conversions from “maker” platforms such as the Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc into minimized custom systems more suited for mass production.